We are seeking a candidate for a full-time bookkeeper position with a positive, growing company here in Grand Junction. The position is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. We are looking for individuals that are willing to invest their time in a young company with huge potential.
Our company core values are:
-Have high standards
-Remember that we're all in this together
You would be:
- Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Finance required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 or more years experience in accounting/finance required
- Analytical skills and ability to organize and set up projects as needed
- Aptitude and ability to learn integrated accounting systems; previous experience important!
- Strong skills with Excel spreadsheets.
Pay is $15/hr. At least three references will be required prior to being hired.
Our benefits for the bookkeeper position include:
-10 days of PTO accrued in year one; 15 days of PTO accrued in year two